The Orchards of East Liverpool provides a wide range of Medicare-certified skilled nursing, medical, and rehabilitation services to residents around the clock. Our medical director and director of nursing work closely with you to design a rehabilitation and restorative program that helps you
Skilled Nursing Care with a Personal Touch
reach the highest level of activity possible. Our specially trained healthcare professionals provide compassionate care that is respectful, encouraging, and that meets your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Private and semi-private rooms are available with all furnishings- a bed, dresser, and chair. Residents may personalize their room with favorite pieces of furniture or decorations so they feel right at home. Within The Orchards of East Liverpool, our entertainment, supervised activities, and exercise programs are designed with an emphasis on maintaining as active a lifestyle as possible.
The Orchards of East Liverpool Common Areas:
- Outdoor covered patio and pavilion ideal for summertime barbecues and ice cream socials
- Comfortable lounge perfect for relaxing, reading, or visiting with family and friends
- Well-equipped rehabilitation room to encourage a successful recovery
Health Care Services:
- Skilled and Intermediate Care
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Licensed Physician on call 24 hours
- Clinical laboratory
- Diagnostic x-ray, Dental and Podiatry
- Mental Health
- Physical, occupational, speech, and massage therapy
- Social work
Amenities & Services:
- Central dining serving home-style meals and a choice of entrees
- Evening snacks
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Various entertainment and activities
- Social and recreational programs
- Exercise program
- Social Services
- Religious activities
- Individual room temperature controls
- In-house beauty/barber salon
- Nursing care available 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system
- Private telephone
- Personal cable TV
- Beauty/barber services
For additional information on The Orchards of East Liverpool or The Orchards community, please contact us at 330-382-0101 or 304-459-3500.
We have a 90% Rehab to Home Rate
Whether as a result of a trauma, disease, stroke, surgery or chronic condition, when mobility, function or cognitive abilities are impaired, rehabilitation is often the pathway to recovery, renewed independence and quality of life.
A unique understanding of senior care
The Orchards has been serving the healthcare needs of West Virginia area seniors for more than 60 years. Rooted in a tradition of excellence in long-term nursing care, our extensive experience enables us to better respond to the unique challenges of geriatric rehab and enhances our ability to restore patients to the highest levels of form, function and independence.